C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Software ?

Does anyone know if there is a way to have a registered copy of composer pro without being a authorized dealer/installer ? I am thinking of soon possibly leaving my company i work for right now and the owner is somewhat of more or less a jerk. But i still want to have access to maintain my personal system, I have already asked if i can keep my license from my boss and he tell me "No Way In Hell" so.. Any and all help is appreciated if anyone knows how this might be possible.

Nope...  no way to do that, unless you join another dealer.  Trust me, many of us have been down this road before and there is no way to get access to Composer Pro without being tied to a dealer.

Darn, i was hoping that want the case :/ oh well.. thanks for clarifying  

The good news is that ComposerHE allows me to do everything ComposerPro would, except ID a new device.  Which I just call Neil Blasingame and he goes ahead and adds it for me at a nominal fee and it takes moments.  It's not perfect, but as close to DIY as you can get. 

Nope...  no way to do that, unless you join another dealer.  Trust me, many of us have been down this road before and there is no way to get access to Composer Pro without being tied to a dealer.

this is not completely true.  I'll just say that there is no legal way to do it.

this is not completely true.  I'll just say that there is no legal way to do it.

"Legal" being the keyword we overlook for our own benefit.. I have been trying to make it not ask for a registration and work like it normally would playing with one i got from the pirate bay

"Legal" being the keyword we overlook for our own benefit.. I have been trying to make it not ask for a registration and work like it normally would playing with one i got from the pirate bay

C4 is not a DIY product unless you GOOGLE it...  I can't help you much further as I am only a member of this forum.

Archived