C4 Forums | Control4

FLIR Bullet IP Camera Control4 Driver

Look no further, a control4 compatible driver is available for various models of FLIR brand cameras.

Features:

• Snapshot, MJPEG, and H264 streams
  • Programmatically control:
  • Brightness
  • Saturation
  • Contrast

Models Supported

• DNB13TL2 – HD Compact Varifocal IR Bullet IP Camera
  • DNB14UX2 - UL Rated 2.1MP HD Varifocal IR Bullet IP Camera
  • DNV14UX2 - UL Rated 2.1MP HD Varifocal IR Vandal Dome IP Camera
  • DNE14TL2 - 2.1MP HD Varifocal IR Dome IP Camera
  • DND13TL2 - 2.1MP HD Mini Dome IP Camera
  • DNV14TL2 - 2.1MP HD Varifocal IR Vandal Dome IP Camera
  • DNB14TL2 - 2.1MP HD Varifocal IR Bullet IP Camera

Please feel free to ask any questions or inquiries that you may have about the FLIR driver or view the full product page on our website at houselogix.com/shop/flir-bullet-ip-camera-control4-driver-license

^Finally a line of cams that has my interest.  It helps to start by knowing that integration has already been figured out rather than the other way around.  Has anyone had a trial with any of the Digimerge line yet?  At any rate I may be saying sayonara to my Panasonics.

FLIR has actually acquired digimerge but we have not tested anything in that line yet. However, we offer a free 48 hour driver trial on our website that you can download and test out with products in that line as there is a possibility for compatibility.

Currently we don’t support the FLIR NVRs. To do what you’re asking though, you could use a generic DVD player or some other device and call it FLIR NVR, then bind it to the TV or video distribution so you could view it on the screen. If you wanted to change screens on the NVR though that would require manual input somehow. If there’s enough interest for something like this we could always put it on our radar!

Do you have any way to control FLIR NVRs?  specifically if we were to run video from the NVR to the tv or video distribution is there any way to change screens or switch between individual cameras?  Thanks!

I would also find this useful.  Currently, I use a separate PC to review recordings.  Make it two interested parties.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived