C4 Forums | Control4

Synapse Driver thoughts? I'm tempted

BREAL

What features are you guys interested in seeing? The more I have the better we can judge  which product will work best.

Maybe I am oversimplifying but I don't know that a lot of features are required.  Just get them integrated cleanly with C4 and let the Composer programming take over from there.  Is there any more to it than thinking of it like a motion sensor with ability to tell which person is triggering it?

Maybe I am oversimplifying but I don't know that a lot of features are required.  Just get them integrated cleanly with C4 and let the Composer programming take over from there.  Is there any more to it than thinking of it like a motion sensor with ability to tell which person is triggering it?

Ok, this is what I had in mind. However, as this product is for you guys I want to make sure we deliver a product that meet your expectations.

I am meeting with a few beacon providers and will update as things progress.

Sorry, for hijacking the thread. 

• 3 weeks later...

The newest version is now available on the Houselogix website. You will need to install our new licensing and auto update manager(included in the download). Once installed you can register with your current license key, regardless of who you purchased through. We are very excited about this. No longer will you need to install a different version depending on who you bought the driver from.

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2015 at 6:17 PM, thedriverslab said:

Hey guys, 

So after speaking with a few companies we decided to go a different route and are now looking into beacons with two-way communication. 

I will update you as we move forward. opening new thread 

I don't see any new threads on this.  Any new information?  I am wanting to try Home Notify but it would be nice to know it has beacon integration.

Archived