C4 Forums | Control4

LCD Display Issues

Having a problem with all thermostats in the house showing on the LCD comfort control when you press the icon. It only shows one of the thermostats in the house. Having the same problem with 3 tv's in the poolroom. on the LCD Keypads it only shows one tv and not all 3. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Thanks for any help

Having a problem with all thermostats in the house showing on the LCD comfort control when you press the icon. It only shows one of the thermostats in the house. Having the same problem with 3 tv's in the poolroom. on the LCD Keypads it only shows one tv and not all 3. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Thanks for any help

combined posts, no need to cross-post (we all read everything! :D:D)

thermostats usually only show in the rooms they are assigned and control. they usually don't show globally. you can have your dealer tell the system that they control all rooms, but you will need to changes the names of each therm so you will know what you are controlling.

the tv's is an easy one. unless you are using a video wall and have a video matrix switch the only way to control 3 tv's in one room is to assign them to different rooms, like "gameroom right wall", "gameroom left wall" ect. the reason for this is you can have only 1 video end point per room without the videowall which means only control of 1 tv.

if you need other assistance feel free to email me, if you need me to remote access your home to fix this let me know, or take these suggestions to your dealer <----" preferable"

• 1 year later...

I just installed my second c4 thermostat. It works fine. However, I am unable to see it in any room. I can only see my first thermostat in every room. One is called Fm thermostat and the other is called Mbr thermostat. Under conncetions the Fm room thermostat has all rooms listed under output. One the Mbr one (new) I do not have any. Both units are identified and both are in composer. Suggestions?

I will like to see both in all rooms.

Thanks "I love C4" You were right. Even though you think a professional is the best answer, which I agree with MOST of the time. You were correct. Thanks again

I am still unable to see both thermostats on the GUI for each room. Is this feature available?

Thanks "I love C4" You were right. Even though you think a professional is the best answer, which I agree with MOST of the time. You were correct. Thanks again

I am still unable to see both thermostats on the GUI for each room. Is this feature available?

You can only see/control one T-stat per room. There is a driver that can display multiple t-stats but it only displays the info.

Archived