C4 Forums | Control4

Lutron

Hi, everybody, I got some project with installed working  Lutron RadioRa system, Client just bought that  house, he doesn't know who did installation. He wants to install C4 for his house, Does anybody know, if I have a lutron RadioRa composer, can I somehow download information about Lutron devices? before I got it from electrician and did all stuff, no problem. But now there is no electrician and I don't want to damage working system. If there is no way I just won't touch it.

Thanks

If you have a copy of Lutron's software (essentials or inclusive) you can extract the project file from the main repeater.  The RadioRa2 drivers work great with C4 so you wouldn't have to change out any dimmers. If you don't have access to the Ra2 software, you can take Lutron's online course for the essentials version which would allow for upto 100 devices.  Good Luck!

If you have a copy of Lutron's software (essentials or inclusive) you can extract the project file from the main repeater.  The RadioRa2 drivers work great with C4 so you wouldn't have to change out any dimmers. If you don't have access to the Ra2 software, you can take Lutron's online course for the essentials version which would allow for upto 100 devices.  Good Luck!

Thanks, I have soft, (not me personally, but we have that soft in one of our computers), And yes you are right it works good with C4, I did project, but always worked with electrician, so he did Lutron part and I did my C4 part and made all working.so going to find course online. Thank again.

Hi, I opened Lutron RadioRa2 essentials software, but there is no option to download project, I can upload or create new one, but can not (maybe just don't know how ) to connect to existing controller and download installation report. I was able to download HTML with programming, but installation report can not.

You can only extract the project file from the main repeater if you have the inclusive software - requires a L2 dealer/installer. To get access you will need to complete L2 training.

Hm, I see, and what about integration report? is it possible to extract?

It is under settings and then integration in the essentials software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. but how can I log in int controller to see that info? wont it delete all programming was done before? ( I did one same thing with "Speakercraft" controller and needed to redo all stuff from scratch) so if here I will connect to controller will it up load my programming (empty file) or not ? 

Thanks.

You do not need the software. All you need is the username/password which is probably the default. lutron/lutron

Go to Internet explorer (MUST USE THIS BROWSER) and type int he ip address of the radiora2 main repeater. Type in the user/pass. After that you will get 2 choices. Either deviceip info or get database info as xml 

If you click get database info as xml it will open the pure code. After that simple Ctrl F and search for "IntegrationID".

It will look something similar to this. 

Area Name="Kitchen" IntegrationID="5" OccupancyGroupAssignedToID="342" SortOrder="3">

You will probably have to play around with the ID's depending on if you want to control a keypad or specific dimmer. Lutron has great support though. 

The other option is telnetting into the main repeater. 

Also in my experience the control4 tech support will not help you because as they put it "houselogix made the driver so we don't give support" 

Really stupid but, hey that's control4. 

Also keep in mind you need to make sure all code is exposed but clicking the + sighs. This will make sense when you see the code. 

You do not need the software. All you need is the username/password which is probably the default. lutron/lutron

Go to Internet explorer (MUST USE THIS BROWSER) and type int he ip address of the radiora2 main repeater. Type in the user/pass. After that you will get 2 choices. Either deviceip info or get database info as xml 

If you click get database info as xml it will open the pure code. After that simple Ctrl F and search for "IntegrationID".

It will look something similar to this. 

Area Name="Kitchen" IntegrationID="5" OccupancyGroupAssignedToID="342" SortOrder="3">

You will probably have to play around with the ID's depending on if you want to control a keypad or specific dimmer. Lutron has great support though. 

The other option is telnetting into the main repeater. 

Also in my experience the control4 tech support will not help you because as they put it "houselogix made the driver so we don't give support" 

Really stupid but, hey that's control4. 

Also keep in mind you need to make sure all code is exposed but clicking the + sighs. This will make sense when you see the code

Thank, will try it.

Archived