C4 Forums | Control4

Chowmein Notification Suite

I know I can go through Houselogix support but I wanted to try this first as it is usually a LOT quicker. 

I can't seem to get the pushover.net to send the correct URL for my image.
I have it set to local, so it is sending a chunk.io address. In the URL I put the URL that I can use to browse the jpg screenshot from my camera locally, but for some reason, when the pushover.net notification comes to my phone, and i click on the URL and it takes me to chunk.io.... the image is blank.

Here is the copy and paste of my programming. I have this running on the trigger for when motion is detected on my camera. It sends the notification fine, just the URL in pushover, when clicked on, shows a blank jpeg. 

<cutitems><item><Proxy>lua_gen</Proxy><Type>Command</Type><DeviceID>1000</DeviceID><Description>Send Notification - message: Motion Detected, device: Front Door Camera, title: Motion at Front Door, url: true, url_title: http://cameraip/Streaming/channels/1/picture, priority: Click to see screenshot, sound: 0</Description><XmlData><devicecommand owneridtype="" owneriditem="-1"><command>Send Notification</command><params><param><name>sound</name><value type="STRING"><static>pushover</static></value></param><param><name>title</name><value type="STRING"><static>Motion at Front Door</static></value></param><param><name>device</name><value type="STRING"><static>Front Door Camera</static></value></param><param><name>url</name><value type="STRING"><static>http://cameraip/Streaming/channels/1/picture</static></value></param><param><name>url_is_local_snapshot</name><value type="STRING"><static>true</static></value></param><param><name>url_title</name><value type="STRING"><static>Click to see screenshot</static></value></param><param><name>message</name><value type="STRING"><static>Motion Detected</static></value></param><param><name>priority</name><value type="STRING"><static>0</static></value></param></params></devicecommand></XmlData></item></cutitems>

*The only part edited from this code is I changed the URL string from having my camera ip to "cameraip"

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, that was it. THanks Alan! I didn't think to use it because apparently I was already logged into the device locally and the url when testing didn't require it. My bad. :)

Archived