C4 Forums | Control4

Looking for remote integrator this weekend 6/6/2015

I want to upgrade my C4 from 1.74 up to zigbee pro.  I have an HC300.  My dealer is coming by on Tuesday to install an HC800 and a couple of other things.  I wanted to get the zigbee upgrade done myself so that I can save a little cash, but I need help.

I have 5 SR250 remotes that would need to be programmed in as well.

Also one of my thermostats went out so I bought one off of Ebay and it current is running Zigbee pro so it isn’t communicating with my current controller. 

And lastly my receiver somehow got disconnected from the system so I have no sound throughout the house.

Would love to do this starting today or tomorrow Sunday 6/7/2015.

email Shawn@AEScorporation.net with rate and availability.

• 3 months later...

I did my Whole system diy. How did yours go ?

I am finding you absolutely need composer even to maintain the system. Also I only have 2 sr250 units and have been live about 6 months but find they have gone into waiting for network mode a few times and the only clean remedy I have find is to delete and re add them in composer. Very annoying for an otherwise reasonable system - although I am concerned c4 doesn't seem to be keeping pace with the market and is pretty expensive relative to the competition (but still mostly more complete)

Archived