C4 Forums | Control4

Adding audio input to Sony VPL-VW1100ES IP driver

If this is in wrong section im sorry and please move :)

So basically i have 3 Sony VPL-CW256 data projectors i need to control trough IP.

As there is no driver specifically for that model i took the driver for VW1100ES and it works.

Now, as i will have both audio IN and OUT on CW256 used i need to add them to the driver.

Driver is open, no problem there but for the life of me i cant add Audio IN.

Whatever i try when creating that input later in Composer it is always shown as output.

If someone with more experience can look at VW1100ES driver and try creating one audio out and then tell me how he did it i would be very grateful :)

Thx

@msgreenf hey my friend. I have lost my sdk haven't used docs in a while. Do you recall the device number for analog audio?

@9800pro you speak of audio. For clarity, what inputs do you want audio to pass through. I am not familiar with this projector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, VINCELdUB said:

@msgreenf hey my friend. I have lost my sdk haven't used docs in a while. Do you recall the device number for analog audio?

@9800pro you speak of audio. For clarity, what inputs do you want audio to pass through. I am not familiar with this projector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not off the top of my head, no

Archived