C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Pro access denied issue

9800pro

Question to guys with pro license (dealers)...do you have issue opening composer pro?

I have a word from my distributor that they also have that problem from last week.

Does anyone have more info on this problem?

Its really strange because i can access mycontrol4.com and my C4 Express is working normally with my login data...

Thx

We are outside US, in Europe but that shouldn't matter, its a fresh issue from last week, or so we have been told by C4.

Until now we had no issues with Composer pro or whatever else from C4.

Funny thing is i can see on mycontrol4.com under composerpro licenses that when i try to access composerpro it activates one of my licenses but the software itself tells me registration failed, call support bla, bla, bla.

Hope this gets fixed soon as we are unable to do anything with C4, especially service our customers...

41 minutes ago, 9800pro said:

We are outside US, in Europe but that shouldn't matter, its a fresh issue from last week, or so we have been told by C4.

Until now we had no issues with Composer pro or whatever else from C4.

Funny thing is i can see on mycontrol4.com under composerpro licenses that when i try to access composerpro it activates one of my licenses but the software itself tells me registration failed, call support bla, bla, bla.

Hope this gets fixed soon as we are unable to do anything with C4, especially service our customers...

I know it "shouldn't" matter, but I always understood the distribution relationships in other countries to be different. Or this may not have anything to do with that at all - but, as I mentioned, I'm in the US and not getting the same error message you are - even with renewing my license this morning. Try another computer, try another internet connection/network, see if anything has changed with process of elimination. 

Yes, its different but not in the way that we couldn't work on it...In EU we don't have those nice upgrade discounts for customers and prices are higher...

The same issue is with all dealers in our country including our distributor.

As i said C4 knows of it but didn't tell us what is it, that's why im asking here, maybe someone heard something...

Archived