C4 Forums | Control4

Mockupancy issues

Has anyone had issues with Mockupancy driver? We had it installed and yesterday lights started randomly turning on and off. Had had mockupancy installed for weeks and no issues. Mockupancy wasn't on.  Before you opine, we have a Pinnacle dealer, great programmer, and our dealer checked with C4's office and their (C4's) tech folks confirmed our programming was fine. Reboot of EA5 didn't help. Using EA5 with OS 2.91. Baffling. Stopped happening when we removed Mockupancy driver. Was like system was possessed. I accessed remotely (have HE and 4site) and saw a slider move myself. And I confirm we've no known ghosts!

my opine is that it was running and likely programmmed to do so off your security system. 

Pinnacle dealers have direct access to level 2 tech support and if they said "programming is fine" ehhhh I don't think your dealer actually called. 

But thays just my opine since I can't see your system. 

So last question: was the mockupancy driver installed for weeks or yesterday?

this is most likely a network or reporting/polling issue with the DMP. there are several ways to troubleshoot this, and if c4 tech support looked at the project would likely have identified pretty quickly in logs. 

Good luck

Archived