C4 Forums | Control4

Jandy iAquaLink "Offline"

I ran into issues integrating a Jandy pool with an iAqualink 2.0.

The system is online in the Jandy "cloud" and I can log into the iaqualink app with the email and password and it controls the pool and has two way communication. When I add the driver for iAqualink to the system and put in the serial and email/password - it never changes from "OFFLINE" to online. Tech support call was no help whatsoever. He kept telling me I had to be hooked up serial. I have done dozens of these pools before via this same driver with no issues. 

Anyone have any ideas?

2 minutes ago, d1amund said:

Jandy is making changes to their cloud servers that is causing problems because and I quote "it's pool season" so they are updating/changing servers.

Seriously? Crazy. I thought I was going insane! I don't understand why their app and web portal work fine?

Seriously. It's not just you. Why they didn't anticipate pool season a few months ago...you know because pool season usually occurs the same time every year!

Whoever you spoke to at TS was mistaken and I'm sorry for that as you'd clearly need aqualink rs serial adapter not the iq900 you likely have which is IP/cloud only. But yes, if you had rs to serial adapter you'd be up and running. Not sure I'm all on board with the cloud integration (myQ garage debacle anyone?) but this issue you are currently experiencing is purely on the side of Jandy, not C4.

Seriously. It's not just you. Why they didn't anticipate pool season a few months ago...you know because pool season usually occurs the same time every year!

Whoever you spoke to at TS was mistaken and I'm sorry for that as you'd clearly need aqualink rs serial adapter not the iq900 you likely have which is IP/cloud only. But yes, if you had rs to serial adapter you'd be up and running. Not sure I'm all on board with the cloud integration (myQ garage debacle anyone?) but this issue you are currently experiencing is purely on the side of Jandy, not C4.

Come on the cloud is perfect for everything. Not

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Archived