C4 Forums | Control4

Trouble Upgrading to 2.10

We received this issue when trying to upgrade from 2.9.1 to 2.10. It won't let Composer connect with the system. Any suggestions?

1. Intercom - End of Support

The Control4 Intercom Agent cannot be included in systems running OS 2.10.0 or later. You will need to connect with a ComposerPro version that matches the version of the operating system and remove the End of Support Agent.

We received this issue when trying to upgrade from 2.9.1 to 2.10. It won't let Composer connect with the system. Any suggestions?
1. Intercom - End of Support
The Control4 Intercom Agent cannot be included in systems running OS 2.10.0 or later. You will need to connect with a ComposerPro version that matches the version of the operating system and remove the End of Support Agent.
You need to remove the older agent and add the new agent in 2.9.1 then upgrade to 2.10

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Where can I download version 2.9.1 of ComposerME in order to do this? My dealer has only ever offered me version 2.10 and if I can't connect with that I'm completely stuck. Actually my dealer has my OS at version  2.8.0.512161-res

Hours of searching has left me no wiser, and the files on this site don't seem to be ComposerME installers.
http://update.control4.com/open_src/

Where can I download version 2.9.1 of ComposerME in order to do this? My dealer has only ever offered me version 2.10 and if I can't connect with that I'm completely stuck. Actually my dealer has my OS at version  2.8.0.512161-res

Hours of searching has left me no wiser, and the files on this site don't seem to be ComposerME installers.
http://update.control4.com/open_src/

Customer.control4.com

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived