C4 Forums | Control4

Notifications not working

I just migrated to a new iPhone and my C4 notifications are not working.  I can see them in the Control4 customer portal, so the controller is sending them.  Any thoughts on why it is not working?  I checked the notifications section in Settings, and for C4 app, all are ON.  

I do have 4Sight. I am able to connect to the system without wifi.  

I did delete the app from my phone.  I also deleted all of my devices on my control4 account.  I reloaded the app, signed in, and the phone turned up on my device list.  And I can control lights, etc.  But still no notifications.  

In the customer portal, under Notifications, I see the following: 

No mobile devices on your account which support notifications. Please install or upgrade the Control4 application on your mobile device.

Where in the C4 universe would the phone ID be recorded or editable?  I checked my phone and it is linked to my email address, and the phone number is correct.  

Yes I checked the phone.  

I got an email back from C4 company today (Christmas).  My phone did turn up in the notifications section of the customer portal.  I went in and selected the notifications for that phone that I wanted.  Hopefully it will work now. 

I think there was a delay of a day or so between me migrating to the new phone, and the new phone showing up in the C4 customer portal. 

Archived