C4 Forums | Control4

SR-250 Issue

Hello again! Sooner or later I'll be able to start contributing something back to this forum but for now I only have questions... Issue of the day is one of my SR-250s decided to just display the remote's internal menu and not the director's menu. Kestroke functionality was still there but no display to relate to the KP strokes. That was OK as I just used the OSD for navigation. Dealer would replace unti but before that the SR-250 decided to start working again (several days later). Though is that the Zigbee tranceiver is flakey (xmit only during fault?)

Any others seen this as well? I should just let the replacment happen but you know, curiosity...

Mine occasionally likes to revert back to the default, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with my cordless phones, baby monitor, or wireless network. All of which I will get around to fixing, someday. The remote will usually sync back up shortly.

Yes, other SR-250s of mine have momentarily needed time to compose themselves. My dealer has not acknowledge this as being a problem he has seen before. I guess that's why he wants to just switch it out. That's fine but I like to get to the root of things. Interference is an interesting notion but in my case it should work against me in both RX and TX. Thanks for your your reply!

Geez, I started another thread about device problems but I probably should have just put it here. I did want to ask someone if it is possible that interference could impact only RX due to the amount of information coming back into the SR-250 (text menu items). TXing is fine while the problem present.

Archived