C4 Forums | Control4

Maximum Resolution Exceeded

Using navigation agent on the latest is I get the error that my camera resolution is too high to show video. It’s says my camera resolution is 1920x1080 and that the maximum is 1280x720.

how can I remedy this situation? 

Please help. Losing sleep. Lol

4 hours ago, mujtaba.khokhar said:

Hello 

if you go into your cameras settings ( via the web gui) change the output resolution of it to match Control4 max supported resolution. Look for main stream and sub stream. 

Thank you. Figured that part out, but now I’m realizing when “pop-up front door camera” is fired when it is “asleep” it won’t get the pop up command. Are people adding a delay and a “control4” command to wake an EA? 

8 hours ago, C4tune said:

Thank you. Figured that part out, but now I’m realizing when “pop-up front door camera” is fired when it is “asleep” it won’t get the pop up command. Are people adding a delay and a “control4” command to wake an EA? 

First try selecting the EA5 as the video source for the room

delay 250 ms (may not be needed but experiment)

Send command "Control4" to room

delay 250 ms (experiment)

Jump to camera 

10 hours ago, dcovach said:

First try selecting the EA5 as the video source for the room

delay 250 ms (may not be needed but experiment)

Send command "Control4" to room

delay 250 ms (experiment)

Jump to camera 

You might need a command to hit return at the end to go back to your original source that was in the room and I use the snapshot driver too to make sure it works correctly all the time. Maybe also add a variable for it to only do the switch if the room is on? 

Archived