C4 Forums | Control4

T3 Tabletop Touchscreens

rolldog

Since the release of the Intercom Anywhere app, I'm looking to buy a couple more T3 Tabletop Touchscreens. These things were about $1000ea from my installer, but after looking online, I saw some listed on eBay for half the price. However, when searching around for these, I kept reading about their new touchscreens with better video quality, faster, better audio, etc, but I can't determine if this information is old or if new ones have been released since I bought mine a year ago. Regarding the model number, are the C4-TT7-BL the same thing as the C4-TT7-1-BL? I get the feeling that Control4 doesn't update their item descriptions often, so a T3 touchscreen released a year or two ago might still have a description of being a "new model." Can anyone tell me if the T3-TT7-BL is still the newest black tabletop touchscreen available? I've seen some that have a model number of T3-TT7-BL but after pulling up a data sheet, it lists a T3-TT7-1-BL, so I'm not sure if these are the same thing or if newer ones were actually released within the last year. 

The current version has the -1 in every part number except the 10 inch table top version. TT7-1-BL is the current part number for a black 7” table top  

I’m not sure what the difference between a -1 model and a non -1 model is, but I’m sure someone here can chime in. 

Archived