C4 Forums | Control4

Ecobee Questions

I recently had two stat units installed and they work well enough at basically controlling an FAU.  This is where it ends with my understanding.  I think I read that scheduling is only accomplished within Ecobee and there is no integration with C4 on a time x time basis.  This is fine with me.  what I do have a problem with is I have no control over ON/AUTO for fan nor COOL/AUTO for mode.

Where should I be starting with settings to get at least the basic commands coming over C4 (setpoint, off/auto, fan on/auto)?

Thanks

Yes drivers installed for all units.  Entering a setpoint into a C4 TS, for a particular zone, has no impact on the stat and ability to control FAU.  This problem started yesterday.  Prior, I was able to adjust up/down the T for that zone.  Comms look good both at wall unit and back at Lua output.

1 minute ago, CFUG said:

Yes drivers installed for all units.  Entering a setpoint into a C4 TS, for a particular zone, has no impact on the stat and ability to control FAU.  This problem started yesterday.  Prior, I was able to adjust up/down the T for that zone.  Comms look good both at wall unit and back at Lua output.

and you have the driver properly authorized and the right bindings made?

Auth, bindings, all OK and have been for over one month now.  Completely lost its mind- won't report proper mode back through Control4, Won't respond to a setpoint command through Control4, calls for fan-only at random moments in time (not aware that is even a valid mode for a FAU to begin with)....

18 hours ago, msgreenf said:

put the ecobee network in debug mode and monitor it. there is a known bug with the driver that control4 is working on

No status data showing overnight so big problem.  Found that Auth Token needed refreshing.  Did that now I got comms back on all stats.

Archived