C4 Forums | Control4

Confirmed Bugs in 1.71 (ISO Genre and Rating and Card Access Lighting)

All:

Have confirmed 2 significant bugs with C4 in 1.71 that may be affecting all of you. I hope these are fixed in 1.72. For me personally these are quite significant.

1. If you are using a Netgear EVA8000 and viewing ISO format videos (1.71 added ISO scanning of coverart etc), the Genre and the Rating will come up blank in your touchscreen as well as on screen navigator (even though they show up in composer media) when attempting to browse movies rendering the browse feature useless as these are the major categories most people use).

2. For card access motion sensors if you are triggering an event based on lighting levels, although Composer reads the levels it will not react to them. Hence I used lighting levels to trigger blinds and as of 1.70 it stopped working.

I have heard these may be fixed in 1.72 but no official word. Has anyone heard any different?

Steve

As an aside the genre and the ratings are confirmed c4 errors not netgear. Since the 9150 uses the same transport it will be an issue with ISO files also. VOB files are OK but ISO's are the glitch.

Archived