C4 Forums | Control4

FS: A few things 10.5 touch, wifi speaker point, wifi minitouch etc

DavidY

Hi Guys, I have some pieces left over from my recent relocation to a new house that I'd like to sell together if possible.

10.5 touchscreen Ver.1 I suspect. Black TSM10.51-B

Wifi minitouch screen white tsg-3.8c1-b

Wifi Speakerpoint avg raa1-b

2 wireless switches one black one white NIB

4 wireless dimmers white NIB

All are essentially brand new and never used, as my new house design had to be re-thought thanks to lack of $$$

I am looking for $2300 or very near offer. I will ship for free worldwide if I get my asking price.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

David

David - if you are willing to split this stuff up I would be interested in your Wifi speakerpoinrt, 4 dimmers, and maybe the 10.5 inch. If you are willing to split it up, let me know your price on those items.

DavidY, you do realize that buying these dimmers from a dealer is only $99, right?

I may be interested in the speakerpoint, let me research pricing a little bit.

The other stuff is priced higher than can be found on ebay....good luck.

It is tough to say...

The switches seem like they are probably priced appropriately based on the increase, but that just took place so I haven't seen many transactions take place since.

I bought a 10.5 inch touchpanel on ebay a couple of months ago for $500 + $30 for shipping, but I have seen them bring as high as $700 and as low as $360.

The speakerpoint is a little more "off the map" in terms of popularity, plus I have never looked for one since I just use the Control4 amp. It is maxed out though and I want to put speakers in the garage. I can't believe I didn't think of that when I built the house....

That sounds fair...I just don't want to buy all of it.

To be honest, I feel like you will have better luck posting prices for each individual item. Make the pricing aggressive, and buyers will come.

I may buy the 10.5 inch. I have two already, but they sure a fun.

Hi guys, well I've had the hard word put on me by the missus and I will now let it go for $1200 for everything plus shipping anywhere, which is a steal I believe!

I really need to sell it! I can put some photos up if anyone is interested too.

cheers.

Archived