C4 Forums | Control4

Aspect/Format selection Q

For those with multiple-supplier displays and a cable/sat box with output size control, how are you (through C4 controls) selecting aspect ratio and/or format as shown on the displays? I started using the colored buttons on the SR-250 but it's getting a little complex since I have three different ways to control picture format and size.

I currently just keep a second remote that came with each display in each room along with the SR-250.

Thanks

For those with multiple-supplier displays and a cable/sat box with output size control, how are you (through C4 controls) selecting aspect ratio and/or format as shown on the displays? I started using the colored buttons on the SR-250 but it's getting a little complex since I have three different ways to control picture format and size.

I currently just keep a second remote that came with each display in each room along with the SR-250.

Thanks

I looked at this also and we (dealer and I) decided that it was probably not possible to standardize the C4 remote programmable buttons to handle the different brands of TVs and their various functions relating to aspect and format. Truth be told, like Cody, I don't touch those adjustments anyway. The stretching and distortion that results gives me a headache!:D

Correct, he'd be walking on his side all the time. But why not, he can talk backwards and make himself look like Mr. Crabs or Patrick. See, this is the real reason why I spent $50k on C4- multiple feeds of nonsense throughout my home :)

Archived