C4 Forums | Control4

Any KD-IP120 Pros?

g8rfn2

Pulling my hair out... 

I've had a single room (tv) of my 9 total that has stop responding to commands from the Control4 system. I have 9 inputs setup and 5 outputs. 

1. It still shows video (whatever it had last) so the cable(s) are good.

2. If I force it from the Key Digital software on the PC directly... it switches properly. 

3. If I switch on C4 OR the Key Digital APP... it does NOT work properly. 

I have been troubleshooting / guessing for hours but with no knowledge of how C4 passes in the commands (only HE access) I can't figure out what the issue is? I initially thought it was a bad receiver after rebooting it as well as the controller, and noticing that the KD app didnt do the trick either? But, then I stumbled on #2 which tells me its NOT the receiver. It's not any of the transmitters as those work on all 8 other rooms. 

Any thoughts / suggestions on what else i should be trying? Is it possible something went bad in Composer to cause this? Seems like it wouldnt be composer related as it doesnt work in the KD app either. It is the first receiver in the list that is messing up which seems strange, I'm just out of ideas... 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.