C4 Forums | Control4

iPhone Display Problem

I posted in another thread but started a new one to ask questions directly concerning the Control4 interface for iPhone.

I am able to connect to the controller and control devices, music, etc.

My problem is when trying to switch rooms. Initially when tapping the room name at top center of display the window that opens is like the first picture iphone.jpg attached.

This is not a complete window and you can sorta scroll in it to get to another room.

HOWEVER>>>

After playing a bit I found that if I went to music and zones then back to the main control4 screen and then tap the room name to change rooms it opens like in picture iphone2.jpg attached.

In this mode it is displaying all my rooms and is easy to pick another room to go too.

I tried deleting the application and reloading it from itunes then re-connecting to the director with the same results.

Anyone on here have an idea of what is happening and how to correct it???

Thank you.

Thanks guys I had already downloaded 3.0 before using the Control4 iPhone interface... glad to see I am not the only one with the same problem

Do you think it is on Apple's side or Control4's side to fix?? And how would we know when fixed??

Archived