C4 Forums | Control4

Gree Wi-Fi AC Driver for Control4

I have a customer who have 36 GREE Wi-Fi Split AC in his villa.

Currently All AC's are controlled by Gree WIFI Smart App available on 

http://global.gree.com/ywb/productsservices/download/index.shtml

Looking for driver to integrate with Control4 System. Any Ideas for integration for these AC units. 

download_temp_1.jpg

download_btn_3.jpg

Gree WIFI Smart
Wifi Control
Gree WIFI Smart is a software developed by Gree, providing connection service between your devices and your Gree air conditioners. Gree Wifi Smart App can realize the short distance connection with your Gree air conditioners, as well as the long distance connection with your Gree air conditioners. 
Gree Wifi Smart App will bring more comfortable and convenience experience for customer.
download_btn_1.jpg      download_btn_2.jpg

Screenshot
  • yyjt3.jpgyyjt4.jpgyyjt2.jpgyyjt1.jpg

• 2 years later...

On 10/30/2022 at 12:00 AM, Claudio_Marra said:

Hello, any news?

is there a Driver for Gree A/C? I have several customers with Gree FanCoil A/C which aren’t compatible with Control4’s thermostat since it only has two wires and I guess proprietary communication.

@ramesh.khiani we’re you able to integrate it?

Try lesser hassle Sensibo, a device per each AC, driver is perfect as well, very responsive and almost 2 ways, works with the original remote as well! This post was 2 yrs ago!

First check with Sensibo web site on your make and model, also write to them for full confirmation before u pull the trigger, it will cost u!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.