C4 Forums | Control4

Rhapsody "My Albums" not showing

ilguy

In using Rhapsody on my C4 system, I choose My Library / My Albums and all I get is "please wait." If I choose My Artists, the info is displayed. When I log in to my Rhapsody account via PC, I show that I have several albums saved. Does anybody have any advice for this? It's been a problem as long as I can remember.

Using director version 1.7.3.20

Thanks!

I have the same problem accessing a NAS drive and the "Please Wait" never completes. I noticed in the lower right of the Navigator screen it says " Rhapsody Service Error" when this happens and I don't have Rhapsody enabled. All the albums and artwork are stored correctly on the Controller and the NAS drive and sometimes everything works perfectly.

In using Rhapsody on my C4 system, I choose My Library / My Albums and all I get is "please wait." If I choose My Artists, the info is displayed. When I log in to my Rhapsody account via PC, I show that I have several albums saved. Does anybody have any advice for this? It's been a problem as long as I can remember.

Using director version 1.7.3.20

Thanks!

I think my situation was a little different than what you explained. I experimented tonight with the the system in the state you describe. Artist info-OK, basic Rhap operation using one of their channels-OK, Albums-NG, Suggested music-NG (please wait), network error at bottom of COP screen. I believe this to be the failure mode you are in. Correct me if wrong.

I then tried simple to more complex things to get out from it. What eventually worked was a Refresh Navigators command from CHE followed by a connect to director at the touch screen. Viola, cover art back online, albums showing, etc.. Try it. This didn;t bring back my dead SR-250 unfortunately but that's another thread...

**UPDATE** Well the same problem cropped-up again today. "network error" when calling on Rhapsody. This time, just a simple director re-connect brought things back online.

Things may have come back online, but what about problem of PLEASE wait solved

This seems to be a recurring issue on our house and there are many times where the mini touch reboots the screen and I have to wait even longer

What is the fix or best work around?

I have a NAS drive connected for Digital Audio and was getting a "Rhapsody Service Error" with the Please Wait display often, but not always, on the Navigators. I do not have Rhapsody enabled and when selected it displayed the offer to sign up, free trial info etc. Disabling Rhapsody (completely removing the Rhapsody key from the displays) fixed the problem. All artists and albums from the NAS (and USB port memory stick I was using for testing) display correctly.

Is it possible to have Rhapsody running with a NAS drive on an HC300 system (1.7.3.20) or is there a conflict? Can I someday re-enable Rhapsody on my system?

My dealer just gave me a trick to try and it works! Go to My Library / My Albums and when it says "please wait," press and hold the arrow down button. On every one of my touch screens this has worked. Go figure.

My dealer just gave me a trick to try and it works! Go to My Library / My Albums and when it says "please wait," press and hold the arrow down button. On every one of my touch screens this has worked. Go figure.

This is a known bug.

Archived