C4 Forums | Control4

7" In-Wall / 7" WiFi- Same Little Bugaboo

Anybody else experience this? You've just changed rooms on the touch. Next, you want to select a function (anything, doesn't matter). But, the little "4" in the top left corner isn't there. One push of a button and now mister 4 is there one more push and you are in on the function you want. What is behind this? Not a biggy but it is an extra key-stroke...

When I change rooms on my 7 inch it takes me to the cop screen for that room then I pick whatever function I want. The little 4 at the top left only appears when you aren't on the cop screen since when you push it, it takes you to the cop. It sounds like you are saying that when you change rooms it doesn't automatically take you to that rooms cop? If that is the case somethings not right.

When I change rooms on my 7 inch it takes me to the cop screen for that room then I pick whatever function I want. The little 4 at the top left only appears when you aren't on the cop screen since when you push it, it takes you to the cop. It sounds like you are saying that when you change rooms it doesn't automatically take you to that rooms cop? If that is the case somethings not right.

No, I'm getting to the COP screen fine. It's when I go and select, for example, videos after the COP screen pops-up. The first button press does nothing except bring-up the 4 in the top left. 2nd tap then calls-up the the videos sub-menu. One tap past the COP screen should do it but it doesn't on any of my touchscreens.

A slight rev to my original post. What I'm actually seeing is a significant lag between the first press and when the sub-menu actually loads. It happens so much that I get impatient and hit some button twice. That's what I though was the situation. This is more noticeable on the WiFi but is still there to some degree on the in-wall 7".

Archived