C4 Forums | Control4

I have two questions, one about a OPPO driver and the other about prog

I have the OPPO-83 and wanted to know if anyone has written a driver so we dont have to start from scratch??

second question, I have a light in our bathroom that at night I'd like it to come up to say 40% on the first tap and then either inc. 10% each tap after or just go to say 75% then 100%

Either way is acceptable with the wife I just cant seem to be able to get the second part, I can get it to come on to 40% but I cant figure out how to make it go to 75% then 100% on 2nd and third taps

Thanks for any help

There's an oppo DV981HD driver in the database, but it's the only one I see.

The BR player is still relatively new, so I'm not surprised there isn't a driver. Some of the basic IR codes will likely carry over, however there will probably be Blu-ray specific buttons that your dealer will have to learn.

When you have it set to 40%, if you hold the top button after the initial tap, does it not ramp to 100%?

I do what Cody suggested. My Master Bath light is set to 20% on a single tap. You walk-in, tap the top, do your thing in minimal light. If I'm shaving that early AM, I just lean on the top button and it hits the maximum set point of 80%.

If you really want to get to specific increments – this seems to work

Set up a numeric variable – brightness

When top button is pushed:

If hours are between x & y

If var brightness = 75

Set level to 75

Stop

If var brightness = 40

Set level to 40

Var brightness = 75

Stop

Set level = 100

When bottom button is pushed

Turn off light

Set var brightness to 40

There's an oppo DV981HD driver in the database, but it's the only one I see.

The BR player is still relatively new, so I'm not surprised there isn't a driver. Some of the basic IR codes will likely carry over, however there will probably be Blu-ray specific buttons that your dealer will have to learn.

When you have it set to 40%, if you hold the top button after the initial tap, does it not ramp to 100%?

no because I use set to level on top button pushed and cant figure the increment part out, is there a better or easier way to do this

1.Set up Number variable, name it .... bathroom light

2. in programming go to that dimmer, when top button is pushed (action) variables>bathroom light=bathroom light+1

3. now down to variables, select bathroom light variable,'when variable ..... changes, (action) set small delay, 1or 2 seconds

(just so the system can actually have time to count presses) if variable=1, set dimmer to 40%

(command) set to value=0

if variable =2, set dimmer to 60%

set to value=0

if variable =2, set dimmer to 90%

set to value=0

Archived