C4 Forums | Control4

Sony IP Soundbar Power Issues

Hi all,

I have an issue that's been around since I first got my Sony soundbar integrated with C4.  It's an IP controllable soundbar with certified C4 driver.  The problem is that maybe 20% of the time, the soundbar does not turn on when I turn on the room/TV.  We then have to walk up to the soundbar and manually turn it on. 

The soundbar has variables for power on/off, and discrete power on/off commands.  Is there anything I can do in Composer HE programming to either execute another power on command on startup or maybe first check to see if the power turned on, and if not issue another power on command?  If so, could someone give an example? 

Thanks,

Dino

You need to go to programing in HE and see what are the values that the Soundbar driver is exposing like power on or off and from there you can easily program something:

If Power is Off

Send Power On Command

Else

Xxxx

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.