C4 Forums | Control4

Any Rako Experts?

I have a room with two RGBW LED strips, one is around 4 meters and the other is only around 1 meter. 

At the moment each strip has a transformer and a RLED30CV4 connected. It means that currently each strip is controlled individually which I don’t really need. Does anyone know if I can use one transformer and one rako unit for both strips? The wiring is centralised for all equipment. 

The next question is then what to do with new lighting? I have another room where I want to install LED strip lighting and am thinking to use either Rako or Hue. My Rako set up is not integrating well with C4 so I am spending some time to improve it but I’m not sure my hue integration is much better. Annoying C4 doesn’t offer a colour wheel or anything so likely means I will need to use another app from time to time. Any recommendations?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.