C4 Forums | Control4

Store your project offsite

Hey everyone I wanted to let you know about a new feature my dealer The Soho Shop is providing free for anybody, even if they aren't your dealer. They have a form on their website for you to fill out your info and send them a copy of your project, which they will keep on file in case of emergency for free. If they aren't your dealer the website says they will send the project to your dealer at your request. Since it's for anybody I wanted to make sure you all knew. I'm a little paranoid so having an offsite place with my project on file is an extra measure of comfort for me. In fact last week my computer with composer and my profect file went dead. If my control4 had crashed at the same time I would have been up a creek and had to do some serious reprogramming. Thankfully it didn't and I have a new computer with composer and the project saved on it now. At least now I know that my project is backed up on site and off site which is great. Sorry about the rambling, but I just wanted everyone to know about this great new service.

Go to www.thesohoshop.com, click on the services button on the remote to the left, then self service, then project upload.

pharmdsmith

Archived