C4 Forums | Control4

Identifing problem

EVEc4

During my quest to solve other problems I disconnected my devices and tried to re-identify them. But now I can't identify any of them. I've checked each device for their channel and have set the server to that channel. What is my next step?

Hi, Im new here and just bought all my crap on eBay. Could someone tell me what I need to do to control my TV? I don't have much money but I want to live large and automate all my toilets with different colored LEDs for #1 and #2 and then email me on my iPhone using ControlUI but no way I'm gonna pay $300 for a license and.....

Hi, Im new here and just bought all my crap on eBay. Could someone tell me what I need to do to control my TV? I don't have much money but I want to live large and automate all my toilets with different colored LEDs for #1 and #2 and then email me on my iPhone using ControlUI but no way I'm gonna pay $300 for a license and.....

Dont you know you dont buy crap, you buy stuff, you sell crap

Hi' date=' Im new here and just bought all my crap on eBay. Could someone tell me what I need to do to control my TV? I don't have much money but I want to live large and automate all my toilets with different colored LEDs for #1 and #2 and then email me on my iPhone using ControlUI but no way I'm gonna pay $300 for a license and.....[/quote']

Dont you know you dont buy crap, you buy stuff, you sell crap

not if you're a farmer sir

Archived