C4 Forums | Control4

Camera Live View Loading

Hi,

Good Day.

I'm having some hikvision camera with C4. All are showing on security navigator simultaneously. but when select individual camera to see then streaming is loading. nothing is shown.. what's wrong with that actually? anyone have a solution? 

OS 3.2.2

Camera:

DS-2CD1043GO-I
DS-7608NI-I2

3 hours ago, msgreenf said:

Likely your streams are not configured properly for control4 to load. Look at the driver for instructions on the stream configuration and change the settings on the camera to match. 

I have configured as per driver instruction. it seems okay and tested also okay.

21 hours ago, msgreenf said:

Likely your streams are not configured properly for control4 to load. Look at the driver for instructions on the stream configuration and change the settings on the camera to match. 

here is the message in attachment. whats the solution for it? how to solution the Gstreamer ?

URL.JPG

I had the same issue. Im my case, it was driver related. The standard Hik driver is limited and can’t access the third stream, which my T3s needed given I’d set a high quality main stream.

On the GStreamer message, I got that when I’d set anything other that H264 (i.e., +, H265). Those don’t seem to be supported by C4.

6 hours ago, booch said:

I had the same issue. Im my case, it was driver related. The standard Hik driver is limited and can’t access the third stream, which my T3s needed given I’d set a high quality main stream.

On the GStreamer message, I got that when I’d set anything other that H264 (i.e., +, H265). Those don’t seem to be supported by C4.

its solved. just left to change H265 to H264 from camera.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.