C4 Forums | Control4

multiple email addresses

One way would be to create duplicate email notifications under agents. One for each email address you want to receive the message. Then under programing add each one under device actions for the event. The way you are trying would be much easier, but if it's not working this will.

Or for your email address client, you could setup a rule like in Outlook (don't know how you're doing it) but you could say if the mail comes from the Control4 service, to also forward a copy to whatever other addresses you want. The downside to this for outlook anyway, is that it's a client-side rule and requires a PC with Outlook open all the time.

Hmmmm... I have my system send out notifications to more than one email addresses (or multiple text addresses) based on certain events.

Here's how:

Add the multiple addresses under the programming script instead of the the email notification agent. Here's an example:

PART 1

I created an Email Notification Agent called "Security Alarm Activated" - this becomes a template.

PART 2

When the security system enters Alarm State, use the "Security Alarm Activated" template to tell the system where to send the notification... just change the "To:" field and add multiple addresses. Screen shots below.

Seems to work for me.... let me know if it works for you?

Archived