C4 Forums | Control4

(Sold) CA-10 - not fully functional

snow_tires

--update as of October 1st: this is sold--
This CA-10 powers on and the lights turn on but I can't connect to it in director. Not sure what the problem is. I tried factory resetting it and network resetting it, but can't figure out how to connect to it.
This is actually a pre-production unit that I got when I was working at Control4. So the label says "AP-10" because, fun fact, that was what the CA-10 was going to be called up until just before shipping when we renamed to CA-10. The hardware is identical under the hood.

Let me know if you are interested. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 9.59.47 AM.png

Edited by snow_tires
sold

On 9/28/2021 at 12:00 PM, snow_tires said:
This CA-10 powers on and the lights turn on but I can't connect to it in director. Not sure what the problem is. I tried factory resetting it and network resetting it, but can't figure out how to connect to it.
This is actually a pre-production unit that I got when I was working at Control4. So the label says "AP-10" because, fun fact, that was what the CA-10 was going to be called up until just before shipping when we renamed to CA-10. The hardware is identical under the hood.

Let me know if you are interested. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 9.59.47 AM.png

PM Sent

• snow_tires changed the title to (Sold) CA-10 - not fully functional
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.