C4 Forums | Control4

Ipod dock

urodave

The iPhone is hit or miss in general. It's disappointing. I have a Pioneer Premier cd player in my truck with an ipod hookup and while it works, it's horrible. But it works fine with a regular ipod. Go figure. The irony of putting phone parts on an ipod. It asks if you want to put it in airplane mode to reduce interference and all that... not what I expect shelling out $600 for a phone.

*Premier, not Elite.

The iPhone is hit or miss in general. It's disappointing. I have a Pioneer Premier cd player in my truck with an ipod hookup and while it works, it's horrible. But it works fine with a regular ipod. Go figure. The irony of putting phone parts on an ipod. It asks if you want to put it in airplane mode to reduce interference and all that... not what I expect shelling out $600 for a phone.

*Premier, not Elite.

You paid $600 for your iPhone? Ouch.

The iPhone is hit or miss in general. It's disappointing. I have a Pioneer Premier cd player in my truck with an ipod hookup and while it works' date=' it's horrible. But it works fine with a regular ipod. Go figure. The irony of putting phone parts on an ipod. It asks if you want to put it in airplane mode to reduce interference and all that... not what I expect shelling out $600 for a phone.

*Premier, not Elite.[/quote']

You paid $600 for your iPhone? Ouch.

Yeah, it was called "getting the new 16GB 3G without having to sell your soul to AT&T for another two years".

Archived