C4 Forums | Control4

Chowmain - Kasta Lighting Driver (FREE)

alanchow

Chowmain Logo" data-fileid="0691T00000DUtXHQA1

Overview

Kasta Technologies is a leading lighting control solution provider. Kasta now offers a more cost-effective option when integrating Lighting control with Home Automation Control Platforms such as Control 4. With KASTA you can control not only lights, but other devices such as Fans, Blinds, Curtains, Garage Doors, Gates, Powerpoints & more with your preferred automation control solution. Kasta also provides the benefit to the integrator & owner of easily expanding or retrofitting for their lighting needs without being locked into traditional proprietary wiring systems. Now all KASTA devices can be seamlessly connected, configured, and controlled using the new KASTA Plexy Gateway and this FREE manufactured sponsored driver.

Features

• Manufacturer Sponsored (FREE)
  • IP Based communications
  • Supports Control4 SDDP
  • Bi-directional control and feedback via local API
  • Auto Setup - Driver discovers all the device and installs them automatically
  • Use Plexy gateway to control & get feedback for the following Kasta products-Dimmable Light, Non-Dimmable Light, RGBTW Light, CCT Light, Curtain, Fan, Fan with Light, Dry Contact, Single Powerpoint (GPO), Double Powerpoint (GPO), more drivers coming soon.

FAQ

How do i find out more about KASTA?

You can find out more about KASTA via their website.

https://kasta.com.au

What is the minimum Control4 OS version supported?

This driver will work on Control4 OS 3.2.1 and above

I have added additional KASTA devices.

You can manually import additional devices by clicking on Import Devices under the driver’s Actions tab.

Where can I find the Network PIN?

If required by your KASTA installation, the Network PIN is available within the Kasta App under network settings

I want to try this driver out before buying it?

This is a manufacturer sponsored driver and is provided free of charge.

How do I find out more information about the driver?

Please see the links below for more information about the driver.

Driver Link

KASTA-Control4

Edited by alanchow

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.