C4 Forums | Control4

HC-300 Can someone help me out

Hi I am a Newbi to C4 I live in Australia and got a HC-300 -EB and V3 remote from a friend that just got back from the US,

we did an update to 1.8 and went out and when we got back it just has a box that said SYSTEM RUNNING IP 192.168.0.6 and a mac Address bout it just stays on that ? all day and the remote comes up with (waiting for network) so do I need a USB restore thing for this.

Thanks for any help :(

He just started to look at the low end of the maket, because he runs a company over here and installs systems around $300.000+ . They do nightclubs and the likes so there stuff was way out of my ballpark :) I install Ness M1 security systems and program them up for end users, and I do PLC programing' anyway he was looking at the C4 stuff for for me and residential Housing so I dont know if he became a dealer or is looking at it? so and he gave me the price list for the C4 stuff and got me this setup to look at. He will drop back in to have a look, will keep you up to date

Its only the V3 remote that will not join after the update he said something about the 2 mesh servers 1 and 2 and I may need a zigbee USB to complet the update pending ?

He just started to look at the low end of the maket, because he runs a company over here and installs systems around $300.000+ . They do nightclubs and the likes so there stuff was way out of my ballpark :) I install Ness M1 security systems and program them up for end users, and I do PLC programing' anyway he was looking at the C4 stuff for for me and residential Housing so I dont know if he became a dealer or is looking at it? so and he gave me the price list for the C4 stuff and got me this setup to look at. He will drop back in to have a look, will keep you up to date

Its only the V3 remote that will not join after the update he said something about the 2 mesh servers 1 and 2 and I may need a zigbee USB to complet the update pending ?

Have him call tech support or check the dealer forums... lots of info on zigbee pro there.

Archived