C4 Forums | Control4

incorrect time on ten inch panels

I am working in a house that has 4 10" screens in addition to some smaller screens and regular remotes. The 10" panels tend to lock up alot and upon rebooting the time is wrong on alll four panels. They are sometimes all wrong with the same time and other times all different. The system time is always fine and the other panels are also correct. The screens eventually sink with the right time a couple days later but it is very inconvenient in the meantime and then when they lock up again the next time. If anyone knows how to correct this issue I would appreciate it.

Oh, and if you're a dealer, this would likely be better asked on the Official Control4 Dealer Forums, as many dealers may have better ideas about what to do in this situation if you're already on the current software version.

RyanE

I get this on new 7" TSs. I do have the latest version of everything. The WiFi is always reconnecting to the director and sometimes it comes up May 21 2008 and synchs to the current T/D at some time of it's own deciding.

Archived