C4 Forums | Control4

New Lighting properties

The new lighting proxy obviously has new options. (I had to remove Daylight agent, my project needs a controller upgrade!) I dont understand most of them. I used to control RGB via RGB light driver and a variable that states the color. I changed my programming to ALS and it sucks imo!

Now sometimes they come on the correct color and most times 1 or 2 light are the wrong color. Has to be with the new "On" commands ie daylight brightness, default on.. Im beyond irritated messing with this. I have even tried the Chowmain Light group driver with same results. 

I see an option On color- previous but this is always greyed out?

Im asking here before a revert to my old way of controlling these lights ( most are Hue or generic Hue controllers, 1 is Lifx (which is why the chowmain driver is interesting))

27 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

There are some known issues w hue

I can turn 1 light on and it goes to the right color, turn same light off and back on, it goes white or different color all together! Irritated to say the least

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.