C4 Forums | Control4

New 2n IP products at Cedia

mac88

Did anyone happen to look at the new 2N IP products at Cedia Expo?  There was the IP Verso 2.0 and the IP One from the news/videos I have seen.   Would like to replace my DS2 Mini with the same size but with better camera (ie like the IP Verso 2.0 claims to be).

Did anyone go by the 2n booth?  Thoughts?

Stopped by their booth briefly and showcased some of their new projects but didn't ask about which would be ready for integration to Control4.  When I stopped by later to the SnapOne booth and asked about support of 2N products and if any would be rebranded/specified with C4 requirements, the rep I spoke with just stated that they stand ready to support any 2N products.  I didn't get any specifics on specific units they showcased for complete compatibility.  The 2N IP Style unit from the 2N booth was pretty sharp but don't know if there are plans to integrate.  

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, tommytrojan said:

Did you end up with IP verso 2.0? I love my current DS2 for looks and functions but hate the camera. Can’t wait to upgrade it. Chime is too tiny for my house from aesthetics. If I can get chime camera in DS2 form I am in. The 2N verso 2.0 looks promising on specs.

https://www.eholovision.com/solutions/doorbird-solutions/

https://www.eholovision.com/solutions/2n-solutions/

These are highly customizable.  They take the guts of Doorbird or 2n and put them into a different faceplate with different sizes, colors, etc.  You can give them the backbox dimensions on your current DS2 and I think the 300 or 400 series would likely fit but they could confirm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.