C4 Forums | Control4

OT: NASA Slashes Price for Used Space Shuttles

tebery

I've got my calendar marked for the on-sale date. I was looking hard at these prior to the price reduction' date=' so this just pushed me over the edge![/quote']

Let me know when you pick yours up! I'll buy a ticket to come take a close up look.

Rob

Cool. I'm working on finding a company to ship it from the airport (where NASA will deliver free of charge) to my house. Once I get that figured out I'm golden.

I've got my calendar marked for the on-sale date. I was looking hard at these prior to the price reduction' date=' so this just pushed me over the edge![/quote']

Let me know when you pick yours up! I'll buy a ticket to come take a close up look.

Rob

Cool. I'm working on finding a company to ship it from the airport (where NASA will deliver free of charge) to my house. Once I get that figured out I'm golden.

I have a lawn tractor with low range and two cats with harnesses... should have it there in no time.

Rob

I have a lawn tractor with low range and two cats with harnesses... should have it there in no time.

now that would make a funny picture

Archived