C4 Forums | Control4

Lighting Scenes & Google Home Integration

Hi All - 

I'm having trouble getting Lighting Scenes to work w/ Google Home (for voice control) 

• I have my Control 4 devices and scenes set up - They all work as expected from the Control 4 App.
  • I have my Google Home setup and Control 4 linked up in the "Works with Google" section.
  • I've added each light (all 115 of them) into my 'home' and rooms on Google Home.
  • I have 4sight setup and Voice activated.

I am able to successfully use Google Home to execute a scene called "The Pool House Lights" (I changed the name for voice purposes on the Voice activation page, so it make sense to say aloud). That links to a scene in Control 4 called "Pool House All On". 

However I'm unable to make Google Home work for a scene called "Movie" even when i change the name of that scene on the Voice activation page. 
My Google home hub responds "Sorry, I don't understand" no matter what I call that on the voice activation page (I've tried "Movie", "Movie Mode", "The Movie lighting scene" etc) 

Has anyone run into this before? Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.