C4 Forums | Control4

Yale WiFi Driver

I have a Yale Conexis in the UK and originally tried a Zigbee module for C4 integration which didn’t work very well. 

Since then I have installed two further Yale Conexis locks with no integration into C4. I was notified last week that Yale are no longer supporting the old app and if I wanted to continue using app connectivity I would need to install a new Yale module to connect to the Yale Home app. Good job I want still using zigbee as there is only room for one module. 

I also took the opportunity to upgrade to the WiFi units and I’m pleasantly surprised with the new app and connectivity which are working great. 

The question is, is there a driver which will allow me to get the status of the locks into C4? If so, is there anyone who would be prepared to install this driver?

Thanks 

On 2/19/2024 at 5:08 AM, J to the D said:

I have a Yale Conexis in the UK and originally tried a Zigbee module for C4 integration which didn’t work very well. 

Since then I have installed two further Yale Conexis locks with no integration into C4. I was notified last week that Yale are no longer supporting the old app and if I wanted to continue using app connectivity I would need to install a new Yale module to connect to the Yale Home app. Good job I want still using zigbee as there is only room for one module. 

I also took the opportunity to upgrade to the WiFi units and I’m pleasantly surprised with the new app and connectivity which are working great. 

The question is, is there a driver which will allow me to get the status of the locks into C4? If so, is there anyone who would be prepared to install this driver?

Thanks 

You want to try the WIFI Drivers from here (Yale included in the zip)

https://drivercentral.io/platforms/control4-drivers/security-systems/august-smart-lock/

1 hour ago, Leighm0 said:

You want to try the WIFI Drivers from here (Yale included in the zip)

https://drivercentral.io/platforms/control4-drivers/security-systems/august-smart-lock/

Yeh I have tried this but comes up saying the Gateway is unable to find any locks and to check connections. I did read somewhere about firmware issues which is a shame. Not sure if its down to this or something which has been done wrong in my setup.

35 minutes ago, Davfire said:

Yale Conexis locks work best with the Yale Home app, and any modifications to integrate with C4 may require additional technical knowledge. 

The new home app is a big improvement and happy to use that. I only wanted integration for lock status but doesn’t seem as though that is possible.

1 hour ago, Unsocialtoaster said:

Yale changed something on their end about 3-4 months ago which stopped the integration. I found out about this from a call from my CEO asking why he couldn't get in his front door... which was nice.

How annoying. Only want to to show a light if any of the doors are unlocked :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.