C4 Forums | Control4

Motion Sensor Programming Question

I have a few Lutron motion sensors. I have them programmed in HE to turn on lights to a dim setting when motion is detected. For example, when motion is detected in our master closet between the hours of 7am to 10pm, the closet lights are turned on at 50%. When motion is no longer detected, there is a brief delay, and then the lights are turned off. 

Sometimes, I need the lights at full brightness. If I wait for the motion sensor to turn on the lights at 50%, I can then hit the button for 100%. But if I hit the button first for 100%, and then the sensor detects motion, the brightness is dropped to 50%. 

So, I thought I could get around this by setting up the programming to say that when the sensor detects motion, IF it is between 7am and 10pm AND the lights are off, turn the lights on at 50%. This way, the motion sensor would not trigger anything if the lights were already turned on manually. However, it doesn't work and I can't figure out why. 

I've included a screenshot of the programming to see if anyone knows why it isn't working. Thanks. 

Screenshot 2024-03-27 095351.png