C4 Forums | Control4

Samsung BlueRay

I just got a Samsung Blue Ray (BD-P1600) added to my system...I used a little older driver for it which was already done (BD-P1400). I am just missing the pause button but my dealer tried to program it and as soon as we learn the new pause command with the IR, it says it detected a new frequency but still recognizes a code for it and then the driver doesnt work for many buttons...pretty strange. I need to reload the BD-P1400 driver to get it back to operating properly. Any ideas ? I just operate without the pause button at the moment...

I did try to edit the driver in notepad by pasting the actual IR code for it directly but that didnt work either

The pause command for your individual models could be learned from the Samsung remote that came with your individual models and replace the one in the driver for the BD-P1400.

This however requires Composer Pro and your dealer.

have your dealer try driver for newer model like bd-p3600 that is in the database, it works fine for me, I think only command I had to add was "pop up menu" and I mapped it to "guide" button,

I'm not 100% sure but I think for samsung players play is a toggle button and it does play and pause, have your dealer edit driver if he can not learn new code just copy play and paste it.

Archived