C4 Forums | Control4

Need help/advice on accessing/updating my C4 system (lost dealer)

I worked for a C4 dealer many years ago I worked on dozens of C4 installations and  installed a system for my home.  I was easily able to maintain/change/update the system and had access to Composer (the latest version I have is 2.10).  Unfortunately the dealer went out of  business a few years ago and I lost touch with C4.  I can no longer use Composer (account deactivated).  

After recently updating my home data network, I need to update the IP addresses in C4 but unable to access with Composer.  There are also a few other issues that need work.  I need to get back up to speed.

To do anything, I am assuming I need a new C4 dealer, and can at least get Composer HE from the dealer.  Is that correct?

I am not familiar with the HE version and have no idea what I have access to with it.  Is there a manual someplace that explains the limitations?   What I can do vs what the dealer can only do?

Any advice would be appreciated!

I can help you with remote programming and getting you a Composer HE license. Basically with HE you don't have access to the connections section or the ability to add new drivers. Other than that it's the same application for the most part. 

PM me if interested. 

Thanks 

Thank you for replying to my post.  I appreciate your offer of help.  I did locate a local dealer here that used to work at the same company I did before I retired.  He may be able to help.  If not I will contact you directly in the next few days.  Thanks again.