C4 Forums | Control4

SR-250 network problem

d.jakes

That typically means it can't find the ZigBee network.

Are you on 1.8 or 1.7 or earlier?

Have you recommissioned your ZigBee network? If so, you would have to re-join your remote to the network.

Re-identifying if you're on 1.7 or previous could also help.

You may want to take the batteries out, press some buttons, put them back in, and then press the 4 button 4 times, then press a different button.

If none of that solves the issue, it's likely time to call tech support / RMA the device.

RyanE

I had similar issues on a recent project, if it was a 1.7 being added to a 1.8 project. sometimes you to reflash the firmware on the remote. no idea why, but i tried everything and for some reason this worked. Take a battery out, and hold the zero button and the C4 button at same time while placing battery back in. Hold for 15 secs or so. then wait about 5 min and try to Identify again in the Zigbee embernet upgrade screen.

If its 1.8 already then you may have to force the remtoe to leave the Zigbee pro network. and then re identify it. its not as simple as just disconnecting in composer there is a button combination, i just dont have the info with me tonight on how its done.

Archived