C4 Forums | Control4

DVDs to NAS Question

jmk709

I am in the process of moving most of my DVDs to a NAS. I doing so I have been creating .iso files. It has worked great on all of the DVDs but one so far.

Dave Mathews: Live at Fulsome Field does not play the same as the others on the 9150. When playing a movie the 9150 plays the movie and you do not see the 9150 screen. When playing DMB I get the 9150 screen instead. It is because DBM is listed as music under genre?

Do you see the Dave Matthews video playing in the upper right hand corner?

If so, just hit "cancel" and it will go full screen.

Also, in composer make sure it is listed as a video and not as audio. If it is listed as a video I don't see why the EVA9150 wouldn't play it. I have several concerts on DVD that work fine with my EVA9150's.

I also see that I am going to have to get another media player. My kids were watching a movie and my wife and I wanted to watch on in another room as well. Just not sure what to get. I like the results the Dun product is getting.

• 1 month later...

For those of you who already have a Dune Player, can you tell me where you bought it and/or where the best prices are for these? Haven;t decided on the Base versus Prime just yet.

Thanks,

Steve

Archived