C4 Forums | Control4

Mobile Navigator Android and iPhone

Hey guys,

My control 4 is running great in my home. The only thing is i purchased a mobile navigator license for my itouch. I love it and its great. Now, my son just got the droid, and he found out that control4 released mobile navigator for android.

do i have to purchase another license to use this software on both devices? 300 bucks is a lot of one license. i feel like it should apply to my entire system and any device connected to my wifi network can use mobile navigator...

i havent checked anything at home yet, but i thought maybe someone here could answer. ANY HELP APPRECIATED THANKS!

Hey guys,

My control 4 is running great in my home. The only thing is i purchased a mobile navigator license for my itouch. I love it and its great. Now, my son just got the droid, and he found out that control4 released mobile navigator for android.

do i have to purchase another license to use this software on both devices? 300 bucks is a lot of one license. i feel like it should apply to my entire system and any device connected to my wifi network can use mobile navigator...

i havent checked anything at home yet, but i thought maybe someone here could answer. ANY HELP APPRECIATED THANKS!

Yes you will have to pay again to use another device in addition to the itouch.

really so if my whole family had itouches we would have to pay for a license per device?? that really sucks. oh well he can use the remote :) ill use my itouch.

There is some ambiguity on this when and if 2.0 comes out, and possibly allowing you to use as many as you want with a $10 month subscription. Stay tuned!

To my knowledge they haven't released the Android version yet, I think that would have made some waves...I know I have been patiently waiting.

Oh yeah, and about the $300 license... http://www.c4diy.com/controlui-app-for-iphone-and-itouch-to-see-significant-price-drop-ipad-version-cheaper-than-imagined/

That's a hot rumor, I hope that's right!

To my knowledge they haven't released the Android version yet' date=' I think that would have made some waves...I know I have been patiently waiting.

Oh yeah, and about the $300 license... http://www.c4diy.com/controlui-app-for-iphone-and-itouch-to-see-significant-price-drop-ipad-version-cheaper-than-imagined/[/quote']

That's a hot rumor, I hope that's right!

It's not a rumor...it's the real deal.

Archived