C4 Forums | Control4

I know there are a ton of threads on this topic, but does anyone know how close 2.0 is? Sounds trivial, but I hate to lose control of my card access mini remotes.......on 1.7.4 Thinking about 1.8.2 this weekend. big upgrade 6 controllers, 100+ dimmers/switches/k.p.'s, 7 touchscreens, speaker points, relay extenders and a fair amount of card access stuff. gonna be a long weekend :cool:

I know there are a ton of threads on this topic, but does anyone know how close 2.0 is? Sounds trivial, but I hate to lose control of my card access mini remotes.......on 1.7.4 Thinking about 1.8.2 this weekend. big upgrade 6 controllers, 100+ dimmers/switches/k.p.'s, 7 touchscreens, speaker points, relay extenders and a fair amount of card access stuff. gonna be a long weekend :cool:

Holy crap, that is BIG. Go ahead and get a start on firmwaring those devices. It's not that bad and you'll be that much further ahead.

You mention that you have a fair amount of CardAccess stuff. Depending on what models of CardAccess pieces you have you may have to replace some or all of the CardAccess stuff to upgrade to 1.8/ZigBee Pro.

Also, how do I check the firmware on the sr-250's? I understand depending on the firmware version, either they will update on their own or I will have to "wake them up" to do the update. Correct?

I would just make sure they are awake when you do the upgrade.

To check the firmware

List | Info | About

All the "contact switches" and motion sensors need to be replaced. the relays will update. The mini remotes arent supported in 1.8. A little concerned about the controller config. during the update.

The mini remotes are working but they need to be ZP. I've got 2 working 100%

Archived