C4 Forums | Control4

10.5" V1 "Unable to load navigator"

The last time my dealer was at my house they updated my software to 1.7.4 and we have since cut ties (because they are terrible). Unfortunately I didnt use my 10.5" until a week or two after and the software update has made it so that it no longer loads anything it just reboots and says 'Unable to load navigator.'

Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Can it be done remotely? I know the touchscreen has a CF card, would the problem be software on that card, or is it something that requires a USB restore? (although I dont see a USB port on it under any of the panels)

Have you tried rebooting the touchpanel? It seems like when I had my V1 touchpanels everytime I did an update it would get "stuck", and I would have to reboot the touchpanel, then run update manager and the update would finish that time.

I would try rebooting the touchpanel, the running update manager again.

Is there a hard reboot or something, Ive turned it on and off and it just goes through the loading screen until it gets to the unable to load navigator. It looks like it is rebooting each time because it never makes it to the circle of power.

Is there a hard reboot or something, Ive turned it on and off and it just goes through the loading screen until it gets to the unable to load navigator. It looks like it is rebooting each time because it never makes it to the circle of power.

Did you try running update manager again?

I assumed that was something in Pro only? Since I have been working with my dealer up until recently I havent actually used Pro and wasnt planning to but Im so pissed now that Ill probably do it.

Archived